Want to be part of the action when Sydney International 2018 hits town? Apply now to be an volunteer.
The Sydney International is a lead up tournament to the Australian Open and is one of the oldest tennis events in the world.
Here is your chance to get into the summer of tennis and be in the heart of all the action. If you think you’ve got what it takes to help us deliver our world class event, then this is your chance!
We have lots of exciting areas you can volunteer to work in at the event, including (but not limited to):
- Transport: Provide safe transportation services to players and their guests
- Court Services: Ensure that on-court areas are fully serviced and maintained with important supplies
- Tennis Zone: Get into the action and help our kids and tennis fans at the event have a fun time in the Tennis Zone
- Media: Assist and liaise with the Media personnel in the Media Centre
- Patron Services: Provide assistant to patrons by helping them find their way around and share information and knowledge about the event
All we need from you:
- Volunteers who are passionate, have great customer service skills and a positive attitude
- Volunteers must be available during the tournament period (Friday 5 January – Saturday 13 January 2018) and new volunteers must attend a compulsory briefing session held in November prior to the tournament.
As part of the role, volunteers will be provided with shirts, meals while on shifts plus, tickets to watch the tennis.
APPLICATIONS CLOSE SUNDAY 1 OCTOBER 2017 at 11.00PM SHARP AEDT.
If you display our values of: Excellence, Humility, Loyalty and Teamwork and are willing to create amazing experiences at the Sydney International 2018 then we’d love you to click here to apply now.