Want to be part of the action when Sydney International 2019 hits town? Apply now to be a volunteer!
The Sydney International is a lead-up tournament to the Australian Open and is one of the oldest tennis events in the world.
Here is your chance to get into the summer of tennis and be in the heart of all the action. If you think you’ve got what it takes to help us deliver our world-class event, then this is your chance!
We have lots of exciting areas in which you can volunteer to work at the event, including (but not limited to):
- Patron Services: Provide general or tournament related information to the general public for match courts or ticketed gate/turnstile entrance
- Transport: Provide safe transportation services to players, their guests and other event stakeholders
- Court Services: Ensure that on-court areas are fully serviced and maintained
- Tennis Zone: Get into the action and help our kids and tennis fans at the event have a fun time in the Tennis Zone
- Scoring Operations: Be part of the team taking on court statistics
All we need from you:
- Volunteers who are passionate, have great customer service skills and a positive attitude
- Volunteers must be available during the tournament period (4-12 January 2019) and new volunteers must attend a compulsory briefing session held in November 2018
As part of the role, volunteers will be provided with shirts, meals while on shifts, plus tickets to watch the tennis.
Volunteers will need to be 15 years or older as of 1 January 2019.
APPLICATIONS CLOSE SUNDAY 9 SEPTEMBER 2018 at 11PM AEDT.
If you display our values of excellence, humility, loyalty and teamwork, and are willing to create amazing experiences at the Sydney International 2019, then we’d love you to click here to apply now.