Child and concession policy
The following child and concession policy applies to the Sydney International 2019 to be held at the Sydney Olympic Park Tennis Centre.
- Children aged 3-14 years as at 1 January 2019 can attend FREE with a paying Adult for all sessions excluding Premium Box seating and Saturday Finals.
- Children aged 2 and under as at 1 January 2019 are entitled to enter the event at no charge; however, they must not occupy a reserved seat.
- Persons aged 15 and over as at 1 January 2019 are classified as an adult, unless they hold valid Concession identification.
All persons 14-years-old and younger must be accompanied and supervised by a parent or guardian at all times during the event.
Who is entitled to concession tickets?
A person must have the appropriate form of concession to purchase a concession reserved seat ticket. They must present the relevant concession documentation at point of purchase and upon entry into the event.
The following are accepted forms of concession for the purchase of tickets:
- Student cards: full time secondary students, full time tertiary students.
- Pension concession card: aged (AGE), bereavement allowance (BVA), carer (CAR), aged blind (AGE BLIND), parenting payment (single) (PPS), disability support pension (DSP), disability support blind (DSP BLIND), partner allowance (PTA), sickness allowance (SAL), special benefit (SPL), widow allowance (WDA), widow pension (WID), wife pension (WFA/WFD/WFW), new start allowance over 60 years (NSW/NMA), mature age allowance (MAA), mature age partner allowance (MPA), new start allowance (NSA), parenting payment (PPP/PPS).
- Veteran affairs and TPI.
- Healthcare card: exceptional circumstances relief (DR), sickness allowance (SA), special benefit (SL), farm help income support (FFR), new start allowance (NS), youth allowance (YA), new start mature age allowance (NMA), parenting payment (single) (PPS), low income (LI), carer allowance (CD), partner allowance (PA), mobility allowance (MO), and widow assistance (FA), family assistance (FA), child disability allowance (CDA).
- Personal treatment entitlement card: must be current. Please check the date carefully.
Tennis Australia recognises the companion card program.